Rechercher dans ce blog..

8.30.2012

Ups and Downs. Love and Fear. Sex and Domination.

I woke up sweating last night .. I dreamed that you were grabbing my hair to fuck me as if your life depended on it. As if I was the last person you would have given your semen before dying.. You'll never know how much I love to spend time with you, to feel you heat, to taste your lips, to lick you cock.. You'll never even imagine how I feel about these moments in your arms; when you kiss me softly just before you bully my pussy, when you whisper some tender words to my ear and then you smothering me. I love it. Ups and Downs. Love and Fear. Vanilla Sex and Domination. You really spin my head, mister... 

1 commentaire:

  1. I agree. Je reve dun maitre ou je pourai le servire et laimer. Le faire ejaculer quil soi fiere quand je lattendrai nu a genou la laisse en bouche et le coeur battant. Quil me donne le droit de venir quand jaurais bien fait mon devoir de lexciter.
    Keep your good work mam'zelle. Xxx
    Azuria

    RépondreSupprimer

Laissez-moi vos commentaires, j'apprécie vos réactions!