Rechercher dans ce blog..

12.07.2010

. : : . . That Will Be the Best Memories . . : : .

I can remember you scent, your eyes.. every single words you told me, the emotions that your fingers brought me back while I was about to wriggle of happiness, hundreds of words you whispered to me.
I can remember your member swollen between my fingers, the face you had when you came for me, the fire of your pelvis, your tendency to want to discover me, watching my little pussy shaved with care and play with...
I can remember the expression you had when you grabbed my vibrator and tuck it between my legs.. it was so good. So Good!.. Mr.E, I want you again and again, in front, in behind..
And if the opportunities don't present by themselves ,so that we can meet again.. then, I will create them.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Laissez-moi vos commentaires, j'apprécie vos réactions!